We are updating our COVID-19 safety guidelines in accordance with California lifting business restrictions on June 15, 2021. We are asking that staff and customers please wear a mask if they are not fully vaccinated, per current CDC guidelines. These changes will be effective starting June 15, 2021.
Shop with Hanlees Nissan online or visit our showroom! We will deliver any vehicles to your home for your safety and convenience (sales only). Please visit our website to see our current operating hours. We understand that everyone is rightfully expressing caution when visiting dealerships due to the Coronavirus. Our service department will also remain open during this time, and is now offering:
- Sanitizing vehicle specials - we will thoroughly clean and sanitize your vehicle.
Hanlees Nissan is taking all the necessary precautions to ensure that our store is safe for all customers and staff:
- We will provide soap and hand sanitizer for all of our customers and staff to the best of our ability.
- Customer waiting area seats are cleaned daily.
- Customer seating will be spaced out to create distance between customers.
- Our facilities, tables, chairs and door handles are being sanitized daily.
- All vehicles are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after being loaned out to service customers or taken for test drives.
- Suspending refreshments and snacks (coffee, donuts and cookies).
Our staff is diligently doing their part to keep our stores safe for customers. We are allowing employees to work from home if possible. Staff that must be present in the store have been given the following instructions to minimize physical contact and limit the potential spread of the Coronavirus:
- Wash their hands frequently.
- Not shake hands.
- Maintain at least 6 feet distance from each other and customers.
- Stay home if sick.
- Report any employees showing possible symptoms to management.
We hope that by discussing our preventative measures, we were able to alleviate any anxiety about visiting any Hanlees locations at this time. As always, we highly appreciate your continued business with us. Thank you.